Our philosophy at ADSPACE is that design is never done. We are looking for a UI/UX Designer with the passion to solve complex business problems through objective-based design, and to never tire of pushing their work to be better.
You have an eye for design and affinity for creating all the things beautiful and functional, especially on the interwebs. You’re never caught without your sketchpad and may be prone to losing hours of your life on your favorite inspiration sites. You love information architecture and never begin putting the finishes on until the infrastructure makes sense. You understand the dynamics of client relationships and present your ideas with logic and passion.
Our work environment is laid back but serious about results. We are a lean, growing agency so all of our work must exhibit a high level of conceptual thought and aesthetic value. Story is King. Attention to detail isn’t optional. Work hard. Play hard. We always make sure we’re laughing. We always make sure we’re getting better.
This position is on-site in our office in Austin, TX.
- Significant experience creating highly-effective and beautiful user-focused interfaces across a variety of environments (mobile, web apps, dashboards, e-commerce, etc)
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- Experience planning and executing both redesigns as well as new-concept design projects, from start to finish
- Your design is well thought out, purposeful and has intent
- Ability to take a concept from sitemap, to wireframes, to mock-ups.
- Collaborate in a team setting
- Develop creative design solutions
- Generate storyboards and prototypes
- Develop intimate knowledge of information design
- Create concepts, design solutions and interface demos
- Develop interactive prototypes
- Eliminate and refine existing designs
- Scope projects and project phases
- Validate your design decisions
- Innovate and contribute
- Stay current with industry trends
- Good understanding of SEO
- Knowledge on how to use Invision for basic mock-up prototyping
- Experience using Framer.js, Origami, or Adobe After Effects to prototype interactions